by Sheffield Ataxia Centre.
Friday, 12 November 2021
Please see the below message on behalf of the Sheffield Ataxia Centre:
We are pleased to host the: Sheffield Ataxia Virtual Study Day 2021 on Friday, 12 November 2021. The event is a whole day virtual programme and open to allied healthcare professionals. Registration is free, by email invitation on Eventbrite.
The Sheffield Ataxia Centre Team, Academic Directorate of Neurosciences, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.
- Prof Marios Hadjivassiliou, Consultant Neurologist.
- Dr Priya Shanmugarajah, Consultant Neurologist.
- Emma Foster and Suzanna Duty, Ataxia Specialist Nurses.
Invited expert speakers
- Prof Nigel Hoggard, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Department of Infection, Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease, University of Sheffield.
- Prof Anja Lowit, Professor, Speech and Language Therapy, School of Psychological Sciences and Health, Strathclyde University, Glasgow.
- Dr Andrea Cortese, MRC Clinician Scientist Fellow, Department of Neuromuscular Disease, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, London.
To receive an email invitation to register for the event, please click on the link below – then click contact organiser – and complete your details.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing you virtually at this event.
With best wishes, Sheffield Ataxia Centre